There’s been quite the buzz in academic blogs recently about what people — especially those who study migration in its many forms — can (or should) do to help the current refugee crisis:
- How to speak out as an academic community? Help needed!
- On doing ‘something’… as academics
- Want to Help the Refugees? Teach Migration as Part of IR
- Ivory Towers and Sleeping Beauties: On the Importance of Political Activism in Academia at EISA 2015
- The European Gaze and the EISA Asylum Seekers Campaign